10+ Best Shopify Live Chat Apps
Hundreds of thousands of e-commerce websites go live every year, but only a few thousand stores stay in business. But why? Because they lack or have misunderstood what it truly takes.
Shopify apps play a vital role in extending functionality, but they also play a vital role in offering additional services.
Customer service via Shopify live chat apps encourages quick responses, whether that be a product question, or detailing shipping information, you should always strive to be the best, and completely engaged with customers via live chat.
Below we’ll cover several Shopify live chat apps that give you that competitive edge, whilst offering real-time support.
Related blog posts:
- Best Shopify apps for SEO
- Best free Shopify apps
- Best email marketing apps for Shopify
- Best Shopify video apps
- Best Shopify automation apps
- Best Shopify blog apps
- Best Shopify dropshipping apps
- Best marketing tools
- Best Shopify size guide apps
- Best Shopify Abandoned Cart Apps
- Best print on demand apps for Shopify
- Best Shopify affiliate apps
- Best Shopify image editor apps
- Best Shopify personalization apps
Shopify Live Chat Apps
1, Tidio - Live Chat & Chatbots
App description: Tidio is a Shopify app for messaging and live chat. It allows the e-commerce platform to communicate with its customers through email, chat, and chatbots.
Tidio offers ready-to-use sales and support chatbots that improve customer support and increase revenue through quick response and assistance. Furthermore, this Shopify app also adds a support ticketing facility to an online store.
- Live chat with website visitors for customer support
- Ready-made chatbot answers to solve common queries
- Product recommendations in the chat
- Easy and quick solution to set up
- Available in English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), and Spanish languages
- Integrates with Mailchimp, Zapier, Zendesk, Google Analytics, klaviyo, and judge.me
- Price: Free plan available, paid plans starting at $19 per month
- Number of reviews: 1,571+ reviews on the Shopify app store
- Rating: 4.7 stars
2, Gorgias - Helpdesk & Live Chat
App description: Gorgias is a powerful Shopify app for live chat and help desk management. It's a one-stop shop for fast-growing Shopify stores to manage orders, queries, DMs, live support, and tickets.
Get access to automated support that provides instant answers and use auto-fill responses with personalized information to satisfy customer needs.
Gorgias is equipped with tools that help online stores retain website visitors, and converts visitors into paying customers by building a strong relationship.
- Ability to track support performance
- Quickly answer customer queries using self-service options
- Manage email, chat, voice, SMS, comments, and DMs in a single feed
- Integrate with over 20 online tools, such as Yotpo, Recharge, Klaviyo, Attentive, Aircall, and others
- Gels perfectly with the Shopify flow to make the user experience and transactions smoother
- Price: 7-day free trial, with paid plans starting from $10 per month
- Number of reviews: 543+ reviews on the Shopify app store
- Rating: 4.4 stars
3, Channel.io - Live Chat & Chatbot
App description: Channel.io allows businesses to communicate with customers in real time through live chat and chatbots. It's an excellent live chat and chatbot Shopify app available, supporting English, Korean, and Japanese languages.
Brands can create personalized chat experiences for their customers and prospects. Furthermore, Channel.io provides users with chatbot automation that assists consumers when customer support is unavailable.
- Create custom chatbot automation
- Integrations with popular messaging apps
- Personalized customer experience
- CRM data and analytics
- Price: Free plan, 14-day free trial, and paid plans starting from $36 per month
- Number of reviews: 59+ reviews on the Shopify app store
- Rating: 4.8 stars
4, LiveChat: Live Chat, Help Desk
App description: LiveChat Shopify app provides a live chat platform for businesses to communicate and engage website visitors. The interaction with customers in real-time makes a huge difference from the conversion standpoint.
LiveChat is a powerful live chat and customer care Shopify app that enables Shopify stores to talk to prospects at strategic points of the store journey.
- The ability to track customer interactions and chat history
- Add product recommendations to upsell based on the shopping history
- Helps understand customers' intent based on the product selection
- Provides Shopify users with a ticketing system to resolve complex matters
- Price: 14-day free trial, and paid plans starting from $19 per month
- Number of reviews: 39+ reviews on the Shopify app store
- Rating: 4.1 stars
5, Chatra - Live Chat & Chatbot
App description: Chatra is an effective live chat and chatbot solution for Shopify users to boost order value, create cross-sell offers, and reduce cart abandonment.
One of the core benefits of Chatra is the ability to track customers that appear to be idling at any point of the checkout process . Moreover, it provides store owners insights into visitors' actions to build a better customer journey flow.
- Facebook, Instagram, and email messages directly from Chatra
- Customer queries faster with ChatBots
- Regular data and insights of the website visitors
- Integrates with Help Scout, Slack, Zapier, Webhooks, Facebook, and Instagram
- Price: Free plan, with paid plans starting from $21 per month
- Number of reviews: 638+ reviews on the Shopify app store
- Rating: 4.8 stars
6, Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM
App description: Re: amaze is an effective live chat and CRM tool for Shopify stores. It's built for faster communication, efficient customer support, and unified team messaging.
Furthermore, reamaze offers several engagement and customer management solutions, such as chatbots, FAQs, and web.
- Customer support through email, chat, social, SMS, and voice
- Help prospects and customers with faster communication using chatbot AI prompts
- Use AI intents feature to access customer order details for quick processing
- Integrate with smile.io, klaviyo, shipstation, octane ai, and several other tools
- Price: 14-day free trial, with paid plans starting from $29 per month
- Number of reviews: 215+ reviews on the Shopify app store
- Rating: 4.7 stars
7, Conzia Live Chat Widgets
App description: Conzio is a Shopify app that provides live chat widgets for Shopify websites with no coding required. Conzio helps improve the visitors' engagement and conversion rate of a Shopify store.
- Real-time customer care support with a live chat feature
- Quick integration with no technical knowledge required
- iOS and Android apps for chat management
- Widget translation in the paid plans
- Compatible with Facebook and WhatsApp
- Price: Free plan, with paid plans starting from $5 per month
- Number of reviews: 98+ reviews on the Shopify app store
- Rating: 5 stars
8, Supsis - Live Chat & Chatbot
App description: Supsis is an all-in-one customer care solution for Shopify stores. It's a Shopify app that helps users manage live chat, ticketing system, email, SMS, Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, and Chatbot.
- Effective live chat and ticket support
- Automatic language translator helps translate non-English messages
- Supports English, Turkish, and Russian
- Integrates with Instagram, WhatsApp, and Facebook
- Smart triggers that improve customer experience
- Price: Free plan, 14-day free trial, and paid plans starting from $14.99 per month
- Number of reviews: 10+ reviews on the Shopify app store
- Rating: 5 stars
9, Desku - Helpdesk & Live Chat
App description: Desku is relatively a new Shopify app for live chat and customer support. A major plus point of this Shopify app is that it unifies all support queries, product orders, social media comments, and DMs into a single ticket.
Desku integrates with marketing, sales, and email software to provide a seamless selling experience. Add more transparency to an e-commerce business by fastening communication and improving the sales funnel.
- A single messaging platform to manage multiple communication channels
- Use WhatsApp and Facebook chatbots to speed up the customer support
- Go through Shopify orders without leaving the Desku dashboard
- Prioritize communication mode for the best customer service
- Integrates with Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Email, and other tools
- Price: Free plan, with paid plans starting from $29 per month
- Number of reviews: 3+ reviews on the Shopify app store
- Rating: 5 stars
10, Formilla Live Chat + Chatbots
App description: Formilla is a state-of-the-art Shopify live chat and chatbot management app. It helps e-commerce merchants in engaging prospects and customers with live chat and self-service chatbots powered by AI technology.
- Analyze visitors in real-time and assist when required
- Manage customer support on the go using the Formilla Android and iOS apps
- Use chatbots to assist the audience and improve the conversion rate
- Seamlessly integrates with Google Analytics, InfusionSoft, Zapier, and WordPress
- Custom branding allows brands to create an impact on the first-time website visitors
- Price: Free plan, 15-day free trial, and paid plans starting from $24.99 per month
- Number of reviews: 40+ reviews on the Shopify app store
- Rating: 5 stars
11, Qpien - Helpdesk & Live Chat
App description: Qpien is an all-in-one customer service Shopify app developed for e-commerce stores to manage their customer live chat and support tickets.
This Qpien Shopify app assists e-commerce businesses in providing excellent customer support across multiple channels, such as live chat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Manage support messages from WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Live chat in one place
- Easily customizable settings to adjust the help desk area for e-commerce sites
- Access to order details to speed up the customer care service
- Seamless integration with Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and WhatsApp
- Price: 14-day free trial, with paid plans starting from $24 per month
- Number of reviews: 0 reviews on the Shopify app store
- Rating: 0 stars
You certainly don’t have to break the bank trying the find best Shopify live chat app, but, what is important, is the understanding of why you need to offer outstanding customer service.
Whilst live chat is an excellent feature to add to any online shop, you must adhere, and continue to offer support.
Too many stores across the globe fail to understand the basic principles of building an eCommerce business. Ensure you don’t fail, you’ll kick yourself later.
Knowledge is power, power is money.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Best Shopify live chat apps
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.