Can I Change My Shop Name On Shopify?
Yes, you can change your shop name on Shopify. It is a fairly simple process and doesn't take a lot of time. If you have already set up a Shopify store, you can change the name of your store by simply editing the Settings page of your admin panel.
For a guide on how to do this, visit our walkthrough here:
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
Once the new store name has been changed the store name will be visible to customers visiting the store. It is important to remember that this change will be visible to existing and new customers, so it is important to be mindful of the impact a name change could have. Additionally, if the store had been running any branding campaigns prior to the name change, those campaigns will need to be updated to reflect the new store name.
Overall, changing the store name on Shopify is a simple and straightforward process but users should be aware of the potential knock-on effects that a name change could have. It is best to consider all aspects before committing to a new store name.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Change My Shop Name On Shopify?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.