20+ Best Marketing Tools You Need Right Now
There are thousands of marketing tools on the market, but knowing which marketing tool is the right one is a challenging process. Nonetheless, we’ve listed the best marketing tools to help growth, scale, and more importantly, brand visibility.
In a world filled with stiff competition, you need to stand out, and you most certainly need to be an authority in a highly competitive niche.
Being an authority is no easy feat, but with the right marketing strategy, and a handful of tools you can dominate the market.
The marketing tools listed below include every eventuality for a well-structured marketing strategy - tools listed cover the following:
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Social Media Automation
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Personalized Direct Mail
- Push Notifications
- Keyword Research Tools
- YouTube Marketing
Related blog posts:
Email Marketing Tools
Description: We’ve covered ConvertKit throughout our blog, and to this date remains the number one email marketing tool!
ConvertKit is a leading email marketing service that helps content creators, marketers, and retailers in building, managing and growing their email lists. It comes with all the basic email marketing features such as an email newsletter, automation, sign-up forms, landing pages, and intelligent flows.
Moreover, it also provides email templates, custom domain management, reporting, integrations, and retargeting.
ConvertKit is a complete email marketing suite for both individuals and businesses who want to start their email marketing campaigns without any hassle.
It's key to point out that if you're looking free email marketing tools, you may find it tremendously difficult, BUT most are free to a certain degree, especially if you are just getting started!
For example, ConvertKit offers a free plan with up to 200 subscribers and a basic feature set to get you started as quickly as possible.
With that in mind, we believe ConvertKit is the best email marketing platform.
Price: ConvertKit has three plans, supporting most budgets. The first plan, the Free plan, allows 300 subscribers, and the following standard features:
- Unlimited landing pages
- Unlimited forms
- Unlimited broadcasts
- Audience tagging and segmentation
- Sell digital products & subscriptions
- Community support
The second plan is the creator plan, priced at $15 per month, allowing 300 subscribers, and the additional following features:
- Live chat & email support
- Free migration from another tool
- Automated email sequences
- Visual automation builders
- Third-party integrations
- One additional team member
Finally, the third plan is the Creator Pro plan, Costing $29 per month, and up to 300 subscribers.
- Unlimited team members
- Newsletter referral system
- Subscriber scoring
- Advanced reporting
It’s worth noting that when exceeding 300 subscribers, the cost increases. Nonetheless, still affordable.
Direct Mail Services
Personalised Direct Mail - ZapPost
Description: Personalized direct mail is still the unknown for many, but with the right marketing strategy, direct mail can increase sales, and brand awareness in as little as the first campaign.
ZapPost is new to the market, however, ZapPost goes above and beyond to ensure a smooth onboarding process, whilst offering affordable rates.
Sending personalized direct mail on a product launch, event, wishlist, new customer, VIP customer, and much more, is a surefire way to capture the hearts and minds of potential customers around the world.
Price: ZapPost has four plans:
- Basic - 500 zaps per month, costing 60p per zap
- Standard - 1000 zaps per month, costing 55p per zap
- Pro - 2500 zaps per month, costing 50p per zap
- Premium - 5000 zaps per month, costing 47p per zap
Social Media Marketing Tools
Description: Hubspot is a one-stop shop marketing solution for businesses around the globe. It's a complete CRM software for businesses to manage their marketing, sales, content management, and customer management under one umbrella.
The most popular Hubspot solutions include a meeting scheduling app, sales email automation, ads management, email marketing software, sales email templates, live chat software, marketing analytics, and a free landing page builder.
Hubspot has over 143,000 satisfied customers in over 120 countries that are using Hubspot tools and services for growing their businesses.
- Starter plan starts at $50 per month
- Professional plan starts at $890 per month
- Enterprise plan starts at $3,200 per month
Description: Asana is a top-tier project management software for running an effective marketing operation in small and medium-sized organizations.
This tool offers a wide array of features for team communication and management. The list of features includes workflow builder, automation, timeline, reporting, goals, boards, forms, calendar, tasks, custom fields, and many more.
Asana seamlessly integrates with over 100 marketing, communication, file management, and security tools.
Furthermore, it has mobile apps for Android and iOS for managing teams on the go.
Price: Asana has a free plan.
- Free plan
- Premium plan costs $13.49 per user, per month
- Business plan costs $30.49 per user, per month
Description: Buffer is a state-of-the-art social media management tool for small and mid-sized businesses. The core idea behind this marketing tool is to allow users to automate their social media publishing.
Buffer provides an engagement section that assists users in publishing instant replies to social media comments, which improves social proof and engagement.
With phenomenal analytics and reporting, all campaigns can be monitored and tweaked for optimal performance.
Moreover, Buffer users can create a customizable landing page for sharing all social media profile links on one page.
Price: Buffer has a Free plan that allows users to manage up to three social media accounts:
- Free plan
- Essentials plan costs $5 per month for each channel
- Teams plan starts at $10 per month for each channel
- Agency plan is priced at $100 per month for 10 channels
Quuu Promote is an outstanding social media marketing tool, and very much deserves to be here as one of the best tools currently on the market for social media automation.
Quuu Promote is a fantastic tool if you really want to automate social media posting. If your goal is to create killer content and void yourself of the sheer hard work of posting to social media, then Quuu Promote is the tool for you.
It’s worth pointing out that Quuu Promote also offers “CaaS” (Content as a Service)! So, if you’re strapped for time, or just not meeting your content creation deadlines, allow Quuu to take over with CaaS. Couple with automated social media posting, and you’ve created an automated process pipeline. Time to focus on your business, not in it.
Price: Quuu Promote pricing plans come in two flavors: Manual and Automated, we’ll cover prices for both.
Quuu Promote Manual Posting
- The Individual price plan costs $75 per month
- The Company price plan costs $150 per month
- The Agency price plan costs $750 per month
Quuu Promote Automated Posting
- The Individual price plan costs $50 per month
- The Company price plan costs $100 per month
- The Agency price plan costs $500 per month
Description: We all know that with the right attention, brand awareness, and sales can grow at a rapid rate. The power of influencers has helped many businesses around the world to scale and reach new heights.
Meet influence.co, an awesome marketing tool to find the perfect influencer. with influence.co you’ll be able to search for an influencer that fits your budget and goals. Create campaigns, strategies, and ambassador programs.
Price: Influence.co has two pricing plans, the first being Free, with the following features:
- 3 Influencer Lists
- 25 Conversations per month
- 50 Results per search
- Standard demographics
The second plan, Personal Pro contains all of the above features costing $349 per year, and includes the following features:
- Unlimited Influencer Lists
- 150 Conversations per month
- Unlimited results per search
- Advanced demographics
- Demographic search
- PRO Badge
Description: Canva is the most popular online graphic design tool on the market and is trusted by over 75 million users across the globe.
It helps designers, bloggers, and marketers in creating website banners, business logos, social media images, flyers, and other marketing material.
An online tool like Canva takes a brand's marketing and storytelling to the next level by offering cutting-edge visual editing tools and thousands of graphics elements.
Price: Canva has both free and paid plans:
- Free plan
- Pro plan costs $54.99 per year
- Teams plan costs $84.90 per year
Description: Later is a powerful social media management company tool for individuals and brands to schedule social media posts across all major social networks. It helps social media users plan, analyze, and publish social content without showing up every day.
Later top features:
- Publish content on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Use the Linkin.bio tool for generating a single link for all social links
- Discover user-generated Instagram content via hashtags, mentions, and profiles
- Find high-quality free stock photos within the Later platform to use on social media
- Keep an eye on the social media analytics to figure out what's working on the social media platform
- The Later platform offers product training and webinars to educate the users on using the platform
Price: Later has a 14-day free trial, followed by four plans:
- Starter - $18 per month; 1 Social Set, 1 user
- Growth - $40 per month; 3 Social Sets, 3 users
- Advanced - $80 per month; 6 Social Sets, 6 users
Description: Planable is yet another social media scheduling tool that comes in handy when managing social media content publishing at scale. It has a social media approval system that gives users control over social media publishing.
Planable also has a Workspaces feature that allows users to manage social media for different brands or clients. All in all, it's a complete social media management toolkit for social media management.
Planable top features:
- Planable supports all major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google My Business, and TikTok
- Workspaces feature lets social media experts manage several brands or clients through the same Planable account without mixing things up
- Planable offers unlimited posts across all paid plans
- Social media approval feature helps social media managers keep an eye on what content is being published on social media channels
- Planable paid plans to give calendar, grid, and feed layouts to view social media posts
- A dedicated account manager is available to custom plan users
- Free - $0 per user; 50 posts
- Basic - $13 per user; unlimited posts, 1 workspace, calendar view, 2 approval types
- Pro - $26 per user; unlimited posts, 1 workspace, 3 approval types, grid view, Save as an ad
- Enterprise - Contact the Planable team for a quote
Description: TweetHunter is an AI-powered Twitter growth tool that expedites users' Twitter growth by publishing tweets for them. Not only does it schedule tweets, but also sends out DMs to the relevant people.
It's a complete Twitter growth tool for entrepreneurs, startups, and small businesses who struggle with Twitter engagement and growth.
TweetHunter top features:
- Provides users with tweet ideas
- Helps write faster and more eye-catching tweets
- Boosts publishing game through automation
- Increases Twitter engagement
- Analyzes to understand the intent of the user
- Discover - $49 per month
- Grow - $99 per month
- Enterprise - $200 per month
Description: Poet.so is a tweet-to-image converter that allows social media users to share tweets in the image format across different social media platforms. There is no rocket science involved in using this tweet-to-image converter.
All you need is to paste the tweet URL and customize the tweet image before downloading it.
Poet.so top features:
- It doesn't require the users to be tech-savvy to use this online tool
- Pasting the tweet URL in the link box and pressing enter would start the process
- Customize the tweet image background according to the requirement
- Adjust the tweet image size before downloading the final image
Toolzu : Hashtag Generator for Instagram
Description: Toolzu is a set of social media marketing tools that helps social media content creators in shaping their social media content strategy and boosting their social media content performance.
One of the popular tools of Toolzu is the Hashtag Generator for Instagram. It requires a seed keyword to start the keyword hunting process and generate multiple relevant hashtags to use on Instagram.
Toolzu top features:
- Hashtag generator for Instagram helps you generate hashtags through a keyword, URL, and image
- It all displays the total number of Instagram posts using that hashtag on Instagram
- The hashtag generator is available on both iOS and Android operating systems
Description: Tailwind combines social and email marketing into a single solution to help you grow faster and smarter in a seamless manner.
With automated social publishing, email flows, streamlined workflows, and personlized schedules, you can now focus on what’s important, working on your business, not in it.
Tailwind top features:
- Create Pinterest Pins
- Create Instagram Posts and Stories
- Create Facebook Posts
- Pinterest Scheduler
- Instagram Scheduler
- Facebook Scheduler
- Hashtag Finder
- Smart Bio (Turn followers into customers)
- Communities (Get advice and team up to reach new audiences)
- Social Media Analytics
- Email Marketing (Grow lists and automate follow-ups)
- Free - $0 per month
- Pro - $19.99 per month
- Advanced - $39.99 per month
- Max - $79.99 per month
Push Notification Apps
Description: Subscribers.com is a push notification tool for mobile and desktop platforms. It's one of the best marketing tools for Shopify stores, SAAS companies, niche blogs, and business websites.
Besides email newsletters, social media posting, and online advertising, push notifications are an effective engagement strategy for sending a bite-sized message to your audience.
Not only does a push notification system open up another communication window with prospective customers, but it could also increase the conversion rate.
It’s an excellent push notification tool that supports multiple web browsers, RSS feed, multiple dashboard users, welcome drip campaigns, push notification scheduling, and more.
- Free plan supporting up to 200 subscribers with limited features
- The growth plan costs $39 per month per site and allows up to 10,000 subscribers
- The elite plan is priced at $59 per month per site and comes with several additional features
Keyword Research Tools
Description: SemRush is a well-known SEO analysis tool for checking a website's keywords, backlinks, page rankings, organic traffic, and other SEO statistics.
It becomes an essential SEO tool for those marketers who target keywords, publish blog content, and improve their site's organic ranking on Google.
SemRush is not a cheap tool, but it surely is one of the most successful and widely used keyword analysis tools in the digital marketing world.
Price: SemRush has three price plans:
Pro - $119.95 per month; for small businesses and individuals with the following features:
- 5 projects
- 500 keywords to track
- 10,000 results per report
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword research
- Website audit
- Advertising and social media tools
Guru- $229.95 per month; for agencies, and mid-sized businesses. Includes all of the Pro plan features, and the following:
- 15 projects
- 1,500 keywords to track
- 30,000 results per report
- Content Marketing Toolkit
- Historical data
- Multi-location and device tracking
- GDS integration
Business - $449.95 per month; for large-scale agencies and enterprises. Includes all of the Pro and Guru features, and the following:
- 40 projects
- 5,000 keywords to track
- 50,000 results per report
- Share of Voice
- Extended limits
- API access
- PLA analytics
- Free migration from third-party tools
Video Marketing Tools
Description: VEED is an all-in-one video editing solution for social media users. It lets users create, edit, and share bite-sized social media video content without much hassle. This video editor is equipped with several tools such as video editing, subtitles & transcriptions, live streaming, video recording, video conversion, and video compression.
VEED is an excellent solution for telling stories and attracting audiences on social media through video content.
VEED top features:
- Create marketing promos and video ads to scale your business
- Design effective social media video content to appeal the new audiences
- Use several native video editing tools for cropping, cutting, joining or merging, creating a loop, video resizing, and video rotating
- Live streaming made easy with VEED. Utilize the webcam or attach an external cam for live streaming across different social media platforms
- Record PC screen to make stunning tutorial videos for prospective customers
- Several video converters and compression tools help users while storing or uploading video content
Price: VEED has four pricing plans:
- Free - $0 per month; for one-off quick projects
- Basic - $18 per month; for individual creators
- Pro - $30 per month; for professional video editors/social media experts
- Business - $70 per month; for teams and agencies
Description: Wistia is a powerful video marketing tool for creating, hosting, and embedding marketing videos on your website. It makes creating, editing, and publishing videos easier than ever.
Wistia enables marketers to track audience behaviors towards marketing videos through engagement graphs, heatmaps, and viewer-based tracking.
It flawlessly integrates with several marketing platforms such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, and Google Analytics.
Price: Wistia has four plans:
- Free - $0; 1 user, 10 videos, and basic features
- Plus - $19; 3 users, 20 videos, and lead capturing forms
- Pro - $79; 5 users, 50 videos, and video heatmaps
- Advanced - $319; 20 users, 250 videos, integrations, and more
Description: Clideo is an online video tool for editing, merging, compressing, cutting, and resizing footage. It assists social media users who want to trim, crop, or merge footage for posting on social media platforms.
The Clideo platform has several tools to improve users' social media videos.
Clideo top features:
- Clideo has a video editor that lets you quickly edit social media videos
- The merger tool helps creators join two or more clips together in the video
- This video editing tool allows users to add subtitles to the videos
- Easily edit out the unnecessary parts of the footage using the cut feature
- Meme maker ensures that users create memes for sharing on social media
- The speed feature allows video creators to change the video speed while editing it
- Clideo Pro: $9 per month
YouTube Marketing Tools
Description: TubeBuddy is a browser extension for YouTube creators to optimize their YouTube channels. It transforms creators' content strategy and provides YouTube users with tools, resources, and data to grow their YouTube channels.
TubeBuddy improves YouTube channels' efficiency through bulk processing, video SEO, statistics, and much more.
TubeBuddy top features:
- Productivity tools include scheduling, end screen templates, card templates, default upload profiles, thumbnail generator, and more
- Bulk processing tools consist of several tools such as bulk copy cards, bulk copy end screen, bulk delete cards, bulk delete comments, and more
- Video SEO helps in optimizing the SEO for videos. The SEO toolkit has several video SEO tools such as keyword explorer, opportunity finder, SEO studio, search explorer, search positions, search rank tracking, and several others
- Promotional tools allow YouTube creators to publish videos to Facebook, share on Twitter, vid2vid promotion, and more
- Pro - $3.50 per month
- Star - $11.50 per month
- Legend - $26.50 per month
Description: StreamYard is an effective solution for live streaming. It makes live streaming across multiple social media networks easier than ever. It enables businesses, entrepreneurs, influencers, and social media experts to interact with their followers through live video.
StreamYard allows users to start a live video session in the browser without going through any hassle.
StreamYard top features:
- Allows users to interview guests on live video
- Enables brands to broadcast their events or webinars on social media
- Helps users live stream directly to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Takes care of users' branding during the live broadcast
- Lets users interact with the audience during the live stream
- Free - $0 per month
- Starter - $25 per month
- Professional - $49 per month
No doubt, millions of marketing tools are available on the market, feel free to trial as many as you like to find the perfect combination. Starting a business and marketing is a time consuming, and challenging prospect, but nonetheless very rewarding.
The secret to finding the best marketing tools is trial and error, one that works for another may not work for you.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Email marketing tools
- Direct mail services
- Social media marketing tools
- YouTube marketing tools
- Push notification apps
- Video marketing tools
- Keyword research tools
- Why Are Image Alt Tags Important And The Benefits Of Alt Tag SEO
- How To Blog For Business With Blogging For E-commerce
- How to Get Easy Backlinks The Right Way
- 5+ Customer Retention Strategies to Help Increase Revenue by 35%
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.