Are Products on Shopify Legit?
The products on Shopify are not owned or managed by Shopify itself, but rather by individual businesses that use the Shopify platform to sell their products online.
It is up to each individual business to ensure that the products they sell on Shopify are legitimate and of good quality. Shopify does not monitor or verify the products sold by its merchants, but it does have policies in place to prohibit the sale of certain products that are illegal or violate its terms of service.
If you have any concerns about the legitimacy or quality of a product purchased from a Shopify store, you should contact the store directly to address your concerns.
Shopify provides tools for customers to contact merchants directly through their store pages, and many merchants have customer service teams in place to handle inquiries and resolve issues.
It’s key to point out that Shopify is trusted by thousands, upon thousands of entrepreneurs around the world! Shopify is a tool, thus you choose to use it how you see fit(Within Shopify guidelines).
But, that’s not to say there aren't any rouge scammers around selling less-than-desirable products. In every industry and crevice, you’ll find scrupulous and malicious individuals.
- Is Shopify legit?
- Can I buy products on Shopify?
- Can I add products from Amazon to Shopify?
- Can I archive products in Shopify?
- Can I bulk upload products to Shopify?
- Do I have to pay for inventory?
- Can customers customize products on Shopify?
- Where can I get products to sell on Shopify?
- Can I add my own products to Shopify?
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
- Shopify v WordPress
- How to add a product to Shopify
- Learn the right way to increase traffic to your Shopify store
- Learn why you have Shopify traffic but no sales?
- Best Shopify Themes
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.