Can I Archive Products in Shopify?
Yes, you can archive products in Shopify. Archiving a product means that it will no longer be visible in your online store, but you can still access it and make changes if needed.
To archive a product in Shopify, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to your Shopify admin panel and go to the Products page.
Step 2: Click on the product you want to archive.
Step 3: In the product's details page, scroll down to the "Organization" section and click on the "Archive" button.
Step 4: Confirm that you want to archive the product.
Step 5: If you need to access the archived product in the future, you can find it by clicking on the "Filter" button in the Products page and selecting "Archived" from the drop-down menu.
NOTE: that archiving a product does not delete it from your Shopify store. If you want to completely remove a product from your store, you can delete it instead of archiving it. To do so, follow the same steps as above, but click on the "Delete" button instead of "Archive".
A clean store is a happy store. Don’t hoard because you think you “may” need it in the future.
You should aim to “clean” your store at least every quarter. This means deleting images, removing products, and any unnecessary scripts, and processes.
- Can I buy products on Shopify?
- Are products on Shopify legit?
- Can I add products from Amazon to Shopify?
- Can I bulk upload products to Shopify?
- Do I have to pay for inventory?
- Can customers customize products on Shopify?
- Where can I get products to sell on Shopify?
- Can I add my own products to Shopify?
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
- Shopify v WordPress
- How to add a product to Shopify
- Learn the right way to increase traffic to your Shopify store
- Learn why you have Shopify traffic but no sales?
- Best Shopify Themes
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.