Can I Call Shopify Support?
Yes, you can call Shopify support for assistance. There is a dedicated phone number that can be used to speak with an experienced Shopify support staff member. This phone number can be used for a range of inquiries including setting up a store, installing a theme, creating an eCommerce website, setting up payments, managing shipping and inventory, optimizing a store and more. Shopify has excellent support services available for both new and existing users.
When calling Shopify support, customers can expect a helpful and knowledgeable response, with a wide range of help available. For an immediate response, customers can leave a message on the Shopify Support line. Shopify’s customer service team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All support inquiries will be answered in a timely manner.
For customers looking for more an in-depth discussion, an Audio or Video Conference session can also be arranged. During this type of session, a Shopify support staff member will be able to address any immediate needs that may arise, as well as demonstrate how certain features of the Shopify platform should be used.
The Audio or Video Conference session will allow for customers to receive detailed instruction on how to take full advantage of the Shopify platform. Team members are also available to answer any other questions customers may have.
Telephone support is also available to those who prefer this method of support. This is free of charge to all customers and will provide an same high quality response.
Overall, Shopify offers a number of different methods for customers to contact their support team. Whether this is an initial inquiry, or assistance with the setup or optimization of a customers store, the options available are extensive and tailored to each customers unique needs.
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
Shopify Support provides assistance to their customers through a variety of contact methods. Customers who are using the Shopify platform to build their online stores have access to extensive help and support, including 24/7 live chat, email, mobile messaging, and telephone support.
To contact Shopify Support, customers can log in to their Shopify account or contact the Shopify team in two different ways: online or over the phone. Online help includes a knowledge base with tons of information and instructions, including FAQs and access to Shopify’s extensive online community. Customers can also call Shopify’s toll-free number to get help from the experts over the phone. Additionally, Shopify offers Premier Support, providing customers with one-on-one support, more options for contacting support, and an even faster response time.
All of these features allow Shopify customers to remain supported and successful even after launching their stores.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Call Shopify Support?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.