Can I Change My Shopify Plan?
Absolutely! Shopify offers a variety of plans to suit the needs of your business, so you can easily change your existing plan to one that offers the features you need.
If you’re looking to upgrade your Shopify plan, there are three main things to consider:
1. Monthly Costs: Although there are different plans with different pricing structures, Shopify generally charges a monthly fee which can range from $29 to $299 per month depending on your chosen plan. Before changing your plan, be sure to review the pricing details provided to see if the additional features are worth the extra expense.
2. Additional Features: If you’re looking to upgrade your Shopify plan, it’s important to consider the features that you will be gaining or losing. While the basic plan includes all the core features, some plans have advanced features such as abandoned cart recovery and gift cards. Be sure to review the details of each plan to see what features are included before deciding to upgrade.
3. Resources: Shopify offers several different plans, each of which includes the necessary resources to run and manage your store. Depending on the plan you choose, you will have access to different amounts of storage, bandwidth, and themes, so be sure to factor in the resources necessary for the size of your store before upgrading.
By taking the time to review the different Shopify plans and features, you can make an informed decision and choose a plan that works best for your business. If you’re still unsure, you can always chat with a Shopify Guru or reach out to the Shopify Support team for additional advice.
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
Yes, you can change your Shopify plan depending on your store's needs. Shopify offers 3 different price plans to choose from which include Basic Shopify, Shopify and Advanced Shopify. The Basic Shopify price plan is the most affordable plan and includes features such as manual order creation and basic reporting, while Shopify includes features such as gift cards and abandoned cart recovery. The Advanced Shopify plan is an advanced plan with more features and benefits such as advanced report builder and third-party shipping calculator.
If you are looking to upgrade or downgrade your Shopify plan, you can do so from the Shopify admin. From the Plan & Permissions page, you can view current plan and make desired changes. After making the changes, click confirmation to save the changes. You may need to pay the differences in subscription fees if you upgraded your plan or receive a refund upon downgrading your plan.
Furthermore, Shopify plan changes are effective immediately upon the change and you will receive an email confirmation for the changes made. When you modify a plan, any changes made related to apps and settings will be reset and you may need to configure it after the changes are made. Finally, be sure to read through the plan descriptions and details to help you make the best decision when trying to change Shopify plans.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Change My Shopify Plan?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.