Can I Create A Private Page On Shopify?
Creating a private page on Shopify is a great way to offer an exclusive experience for your customers. Private pages provide you with an added layer of protection over your store, helping to ensure that only the right people have access to your products or services.
Private pages are easy to create on Shopify and can add a unique touch to your store. To get started, you will need to log into your Shopify store and navigate to the ‘Settings’ page. On the Settings page, click the ‘Checkout’ option to open the Checkout page. Once on the Checkout page, scroll down to the ‘Account Signup’ section and click ‘Enable Account Signup’. This will add a ‘require account for checkout’ option at the bottom of the page. Enable this option and click ‘Save’.
Next, you will need to create a new page in Shopify where customers can sign into their account. To do this, click the ‘Pages’ option from the menu on the left side of the screen and click the ‘Add Page’ button. Give your page a title and select the ‘Hidden’ option from the ‘Visibility’ drop-down menu. This will make the page invisible to anyone who is not logged in.
After you have created your new page, click the ‘Settings’ option from the left sidebar and select ‘Checkout’. On the Checkout page, scroll down to the Account Signup section and click ‘Choose a Page’. In the drop-down menu, select the page you just created and click ‘Save’.
Once you have saved the changes, customers who create an account on your shop will see the new page during checkout. Your private page will remain hidden from all public customer views. To manage your new page, simply navigate back to the ‘Pages’ page and click ‘Edit’ next to the page you created. Here, you can create content or include additional information for customers. You can also manage access by adding additional logins or updating account logins.
Creating a private page on Shopify provides you with a secure space to offer exclusive products and services to customers, helping them to feel valued by your store. With a few simple steps, you can easily create a private page on Shopify and ensure that the right people have access to what you have to offer.
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
Creating private pages on Shopify is possible and offers a great way to protect pages on your website from view to unauthorized visitors. As Shopify is an ecommerce platform, creating a private page is a great way for businesses to keep sensitive customer information secure while keeping their store efficient.
To create a private page, you must first log in to your Shopify account. Once logged in, you can then click on the 'Settings' tab and go to 'Navigation'. From there you will need to click on the plus icon to add a new page. From the 'Page type' drop-down menu you can select 'private page'. This will open up new options on the page setup including the choice to enter a URL to direct the private page to, as well as a password protect option. Once your private page settings are filled out, click 'Save' and your private page is created.
When creating a private page it is important to bear in mind that only customers with the necessary authorization credentials (such as a secure username and password) will be allowed access to the page content. Shopify also allows store owners to customize access levels for each customer, allowing you to create a secure and efficient store environment.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Create A Private Page On Shopify?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.