Can I Import My Etsy Reviews To Shopify?
Yes, you can import your Etsy reviews to Shopify.
You can use an Etsy Reviews and Ratings Importer app to do this.
This app connects to your Etsy store and imports all the reviews from your Etsy store into your Shopify store.
All the reviews will appear under their respective products in your Shopify store.
This app will also let you filter out certain reviews if you don't want them to appear in your Shopify store.
You can choose to import all reviews from your store, or just those that fit certain criteria.
For example, you can choose to import only reviews that have five or more stars.
You can also select a minimum number of reviews per product.
It is important to note that this app will not import older reviews from your Etsy store.
Therefore, you may want to take the time to manually import any old reviews that you think would be beneficial to your Shopify store.
Once the reviews have been imported, you can manage, filter, and delete them from your Shopify admin.
You can also create a specific page for the reviews, for example, a Reviews page.
This will make it easier for your customers to find reviews and make an informed decision about purchasing your products.
Overall, it is possible to import your Etsy reviews to Shopify using the official Etsy Reviews and Ratings Importer app.
This app will make it easier to manage and filter reviews that are relevant to your Shopify store.
Remember to take the time to manually import any old reviews that you think are valuable so that your customers have the fullest possible view of your products.
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
You can use an app to take ratings and reviews from Etsy.
This can be done with the help of an automatic eCommerce application, which can automatically move the reviews to the right place after authenticating.
The automated process will import all your reviews from your Etsy store, saving you both time and effort.
All you have to do is log in to your Shopify store and you will find that all of your Etsy reviews have been incorporated into your Shopify store.
This makes it simple to move over to Shopify and get the reviews you need from your previous products, saving you from spending extra time and energy on getting customer feedback again.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Import My Etsy Reviews To Shopify?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.