Can I Offer Free Shipping On Shopify?
Yes, you can offer free shipping on Shopify.
By offering free shipping, not only will you give customers an incentive to purchase on your store, you will also increase your conversion rate and average order value.
Shopify makes it easy to offer free shipping to customers.
You can set up free shipping at the checkout level which allows customers to opt-in to receive free shipping on their order.
You can also customize the delivery options showing customers the estimated shipping time and cost.
You can also set up free shipping thresholds with Shopify.
For example, you can set up a threshold where customers receive free shipping when their order subtotals reach a certain amount.
This is a great way to increase orders while motivating customers to buy more items at once.
In addition to being a great way to upsell your customers, offering free shipping is also a great way to reduce your return rate as customers feel more secure when they don't have to worry about shipping costs.
Working out shipping costs is a big headache for customers and a major reason for a high return rate.
Having free shipping can reduce the cost of returns, allowing you to expand customer loyalty.
If you plan to use free shipping as a promotional tool, you can set up discount codes using Shopify’s promo code generator.
This allows you to create exclusive codes for free shipping on your store.
You can also set up timer discounts which automatically apply free shipping when customers select certain products or meet a specific cart total.
All in all, Shopify offers great ways to set up free shipping promotions that can benefit both you and your customers.
This will allow you to increase average order value, build brand loyalty, and increase customer satisfaction.
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
Shopify is a popular eCommerce platform, so many business owners wonder if they can offer free shipping on their Shopify store.
The short answer is yes, offering free shipping can be a great way to increase sales and drive customer loyalty.
Shopify has built-in features to make free shipping easy for store owners.
The Free Shipping feature allows store owners to set threshold amounts for customers to meet before they qualify for free shipping.
Customers will also be able to track their progress towards qualifying for free shipping when shopping on the store.
This helps create motivation to return and purchase more items to reach the free shipping threshold.
Another way to offer free shipping is by setting up to cover the cost.
Business owners can cover the shipping cost completely or partially, which allows them to offer free shipping without sacrificing their profits.
This strategy also helps create customer loyalty and encourages shoppers to come back for more items.
Finally, store owners may be able to offer free shipping and stay profitable by charging a subscription fee from customers who want to receive free shipping.
This approach can be attractive for businesses looking to increase their average order value and drive customer retention.
Overall, offering free shipping on Shopify is a great way to drive sales, build customer loyalty, and stay profitable.
Shopify offers many features and options tailored to make free shipping as easy and profitable as possible for store owners.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Offer Free Shipping On Shopify?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.