Can I Send Email To Non Subscribers Shopify?
Yes, you can send emails to non-subscribers on Shopify.
Shopify’s email provider, Mailchimp, can help you reach out to potential customers, even if they haven’t subscribed to your store yet.
Mailchimp is a powerful email marketing tool that makes it easy to reach out to people who may not even know your store exists.
Mailchimp allows you to create an email marketing list, which you can contact with newsletters, promotions, and other updates.
You can upload a list of email addresses, or add contacts manually.
Once you’ve built your email list, you can start sending messages to non-subscribers.
You can create a template for your newsletters, or customize your own to give the emails a more personal touch.
You can also set up different rules which will make your emails as targeted as possible.
For example, you can send an email to a list of contacts who have bought from your store before, or an email to a list of contacts living in a certain area.
You can also create automated emails so that when a potential customer signs up for your store, or takes certain actions on your site, they will be sent an email.
An automated email might include a welcome message, a discount code they can use, or even a call to action telling them to check out your store.
With Mailchimp, you can also track how your emails are being received, if your emails are being opened, and which link is clicked on the most.
You can then use this information to further tailor emails to potential customers.
By using Mailchimp in combination with Shopify, you can efficiently reach out to customers who may not even know you exist, and turn them into loyal customers.
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
Shopify offers the ability to send emails to customers who have not yet subscribed to a store's list.
This can be done with the use of Mailchimp, a dedicated email marketing service.
With Mailchimp, Shopify allows store owners to easily design and create email campaigns that target both existing and potential customers.
Shopify users also have the option to add contact forms to their websites, which capture customer email addresses from visitors.
As well, store owners can include opt-in boxes on their online product pages and checkout processes, prompting customers to sign up for future emails.
With Mailchimp's account integration feature, store owners can configure emails to be sent to newly subscribed customers without leaving the Shopify platform.
By enabling such features, Shopify helps store owners build an email list of potential and current customers to increase their chances of successfully converting sales.
Moreover, the platform offers detailed analytics, allowing store owners to track their email campaigns and better understand customer engagement levels.
In summary, Shopify provides the ability to send emails to non-subscribers and customers, by integrating Mailchimp’s email marketing features, as well as through other methods like contact forms and opt-in boxes.
This helps store owners to build a list of potential and existing customers, increasing their chances of making sales.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Send Email To Non Subscribers Shopify?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.