Can I Start A Shopify Store For Free?
Yes, you can start a Shopify store for free.
By using the free trial option through Shopify, you have an opportunity to experience what's included in the platform to create a successful and powerful online store.
Getting started is simple and requires no commitment or payment information.
You can explore Store setup, manage stock, and add products, all without collecting payments.
You’ll have full access to use the Shopify platform, along with a free domain name.
One notable feature is the Shopify Theme Customization Tool.
Through this, you can create a unique shopping experience for your store.
You can personalize the theme with custom colors, fonts, and logo to make it truly your own.
You're also able to try out different features and check out real-time results.
The main task when starting a Shopify store is to add products and create collections.
You can create unique product descriptions complete with images, videos, and more.
Shopify also allows for advanced product management, including the ability to set inventory tracking and quantity discounts.
Plus, you'll gain access to product reviews for extra credibility.
Shopify also gives you plenty of payment options, such as PayPal, Apple Pay, and more.
When setting up payment gateways, you simply need to authorize the payments securely.
You may be wondering, "how do I get customers to come to my store?" Shopify utilizes built-in marketing features.
You can set up discounts, coupons, and free shipping.
You can also promote your store and products on social media.
Plus, integrate the store with Google AdWords and web analytics using plugins.
By taking advantage of the Shopify free trial, you will have fully-functioning store that looks great.
This way, you can learn the ins and outs of the platform and how to manage the store and be successful with it.
After the trial period ends, you can choose to upgrade to one of the paid monthly plans and start to accept payments as well.
Thus, it is possible to start a Shopify store for free.
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
Yes, it is possible to start a Shopify store for free.
Shopify offers a 14-day free trial of its ecommerce platform to new users, allowing them to set up a store and get to know Shopify without committing to a paid subscription.
The free trial gives users access to all of Shopify's features and tools, including their customizable store themes, payment processing, the ability to list an unlimited amount of products, and more.
During the free trial, you'll have access to Shopify's support team who can answer any questions you have about setting up your store.
After the trial period is over, you can decide if you want to upgrade to a paid plan.
Shopify offers several plans, with prices ranging from $29/month to a few hundred dollars/month.
However, you may find the free trial is enough for you to run your store as Shopify doesn't require you to enter any payment information for the trial.
With some effort and dedication, you can use the free trial to build a successful Shopify store for no cost at all.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Start A Shopify Store For Free?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.