Can I Still Use Mailchimp With Shopify?
Yes, you can still use MailChimp with Shopify.
MailChimp is a powerful e-mail marketing platform used by over 14 million businesses worldwide, and it’s easy to Integrate MailChimp with Shopify so that you can save and access all of your customer data and order information in one centralized place.
Integrating MailChimp with Shopify will give you the ability to get started with email campaigns almost immediately, since you’ll be able to sync your Shopify customer list with your MailChimp list.
Or, if you prefer, you can manually manage your contacts from each platform separately.
In addition to syncing contacts between MailChimp and Shopify, you’ll also be able to sync your new orders from Shopify into MailChimp, so you can quickly segment customers and target them with specific campaigns.
The integration also allows you to use your Shopify order data to create highly targeted email campaigns, based on customers’ past purchases.
For example, you’ll be able to set up email campaigns to send customers discount codes, exclusive products, or updates about upcoming sales, based on their past order history.
The integration also allows you to create campaigns specifically for abandoned carts.
If a customer adds a product to their cart, but then leaves your store without making a purchase, you can send them an automated email reminding them of the items in their cart and offering an incentive for them to complete the purchase.
In addition to automated campaigns, the integration also allows you to easily create sophisticated segmentation campaigns, so you can target specific groups of customers with tailored emails.
Instead of a generic “one-size-fits-all” email to all of your customers, you’ll be able to target specific segments of customers with custom messages.
Overall, integrating MailChimp with Shopify makes it easy to create powerful, automated campaigns, and target specific segments of customers with unique emails.
When it comes to eCommerce, using the right e-mail marketing platform is key to successful marketing campaigns.
With the integration of MailChimp and Shopify, you’ll have access to powerful features to ensure your campaigns are set up for success.
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
Mailchimp and Shopify are two of the most popular eCommerce and email marketing service providers.
The question of whether you can use MailChimp with Shopify has been posed many times, and the answer is yes.
Mailchimp and Shopify are designed to work together seamlessly.
When used together, they provide eCommerce merchants with the tools and features they need to maximize their eCommerce websites.
Mailchimp can be integrated into Shopify with a few steps.
After signing up with Shopify and setting up a store, merchants can install the Mailchimp app found in Shopify's app store.
Next, they will need to link their store to Mailchimp by providing authorization through the app.
Once authenticated, users can sync their store with their Mailchimp account.
This allows users to create email campaigns, targeted sales, and promotions within Mailchimp and display the result on their Shopify store.
Shopify customers can benefit from Mailchimp in other ways.
Mailchimp offers real-time shopping cart data that can be used to create highly targeted marketing campaigns.
The data from Mailchimp can be used to craft email campaigns based on customers’ past purchases, interests, and many other factors.
This helps create an enhanced customer experience and increase customer loyalty.
In short, yes, you can still use Mailchimp with Shopify.
The two platforms are designed to work together.
Installing the Mailchimp app on your Shopify store and linking it to your Mailchimp account can help you create highly targeted campaigns that boost your store’s visibility, sales, and loyalty.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Still Use Mailchimp With Shopify?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.