Can I Upgrade My Shopify Plan?
Yes, you can upgrade your Shopify plan at any time.
Shopify provides three different plans—Basic, Shopify, and Advanced—each offering different levels of features and functionality.
Depending on the size of your business, you may want to consider upgrading your plan in order to get access to more advanced features that can make your store more successful.
If you’re currently using the Basic Shopify plan, you can upgrade to Shopify or Advanced if you need additional features.
Shopify offers the most features, including four staff accounts, custom reporting, fraud analysis, and access to the Shopify Apps.
The Advanced plan gives you access to even more features, including access to the Advanced Reports, real-time carrier shipping, and third-party calculation services.
When you upgrade your plan, you can continue to use the existing products, themes, and settings.
And any credits or discounts you’re already using will still be applied to your new plan.
In addition, you can choose to pay annually or monthly, and you can also downgrade your plan in the future if needed.
When it comes to making the most of your store, the best way to decide if you should upgrade is to look at the features and benefits each plan offers.
Consider your needs and budget to pick the right plan for your store.
If you need help making the decision, you can always talk to a Shopify expert and they can guide you in the right direction.
Overall, upgrading your Shopify plan provides more advanced features and more reliable support.
This can make a big difference in how successful your store is and how easy it is to manage.
With the various options available, you can choose the plan that works best for your store.
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
Upgrading your Shopify plan can prove to be a great way to take your business to the next level.
Shopify is one of the most popular online eCommerce platforms and allows businesses to easily create aesthetically pleasing online stores.
With a Shopify plan, businesses receive an extensive list of features including payment processing, shipping and customer support.
Depending on the plan chosen, businesses can have access to additional services, discounts, and apps that will help to increase their bottom line.
In order to upgrade your Shopify plan, businesses must log into their account and select the “upgrade” button.
From there, they can view the different plans and choose the most suitable one for their business.
When making a selection, it is important to note the additional features and services offered by each plan and to consider the cost effectiveness for the business.
After making a selection, businesses will then be redirected to a payment page where they can enter their payment information and receive their new plan.
Upgrading a Shopify plan is relatively quick and straightforward but it is important to carefully consider the features and costs associated with each plan.
As businesses grows, their Shopify plans should be upgraded accordingly in order to take advantage of new features or save on costs.
In the end, taking the time to upgrade to the right Shopify plan can make a huge difference in the future success of the business.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Upgrade My Shopify Plan?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.