Can I Use Google Analytics With Shopify?
Yes, you can use Google Analytics with Shopify.
Google Analytics is one of the most powerful tools available to track and analyze customer behavior on websites, and Shopify is the world’s leading ecommerce platform.
Integrating the two gives you an invaluable source of data to help you better understand your customers and your sales.
One of the most important reasons to integrate Google Analytics with Shopify is to gain insights into how customers engage with your store and what actions they take.
Google Analytics will track a range of data about each user’s journey through your store, from the initial page they land on to any actions they take within your store.
This data can be used to create tailored marketing campaigns to reach the right customers with the right messages.
Google Analytics can also give you valuable insights into where the traffic to your store is coming from.
It will give you information about how customers are getting to your store, whether it’s through organic search results, referrals, or paid advertisements.
This information can be used to optimize your marketing efforts to ensure you are targeting the right audiences.
Google Analytics is also great for understanding customer behaviour.
You can use it to find out which pages customers spend the most time on, how far they scroll, and even which products they add to their cart.
Knowing this can help you make informed decisions about how to optimize the customer experience on your store and encourage customers to buy.
As you can see, Google Analytics can provide a wealth of information when used with Shopify.
Integrating Google Analytics with Shopify allows you to get a better understanding of your customers and make data-driven decisions about how to improve your store.
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
Yes, it is very easy to set up Google Analytics with Shopify.
Firstly, you need to login to your Shopify store, then navigate to the Online Store section in the upper left side of your screen.
Next, click on the Preferences button and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Here, you should find the Google Analytics section.
All you need at this point is your Google Analytics Tracking ID, which you can get from the Tracking Code page in Analytics.
Simply copy this Tracking ID and paste it into the corresponding field in Shopify.
Lastly, fill in the optional fields and then hit the Save button.
That's all it takes to connect your Shopify store with your Google Analytics account and start tracking visitor metrics.
With this setup, you can gain valuable insights into how users interact with your store and learn what content and features of your store they are most interested in.
This information can then be used to improve your store and increase conversions.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Use Google Analytics With Shopify?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.