Can I Use Oberlo Without Shopify?
Yes, you can use Oberlo without Shopify.
Oberlo is a dropshipping app that enables you to easily import products into your store from AliExpress and manage orders with a few clicks.
It was originally created as an add-on app for Shopify, but it works just as well without Shopify.
Here is how you can use Oberlo without Shopify.
First, create an account on Oberlo.
This gives you access to the dashboard and allows you to search through hundreds of thousands of products from AliExpress.
You can also add multiple suppliers to your account and set alerts when a product is out of stock or back in stock, allowing you to restock automatically.
Once you’ve found the products you want to add to your store, you’ll need to set up payment processing.
This is where Oberlo comes in handy as it enables you to process payments through PayPal and Stripe without any additional coding or payment processors.
Now all that’s left is to manage your orders.
Through Oberlo, you can view your customer’s orders, process payments, and even communicate with your customers directly from the dashboard.
You’ll also be able to track orders, apply discounts, and manage inventory levels to make sure you don’t run out of popular items.
Finally, you’ll need to integrate Oberlo with your existing website or store.
This can be done with a few lines of code, so it’s easy to do even if you’re not a web developer.
In summary, you can use Oberlo without Shopify to manage your dropshipping business.
All you need is an account with Oberlo, the ability to set up payment processing, and integration with your website or store.
With Oberlo, you can easily manage orders, process payments, track inventory levels, communicate with customers, apply discounts, and more.
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
Oberlo is an online dropshipping platform that helps make online selling easier.
It can be used to find and list products and is best known for providing a simple way for Shopify merchants to dropship products.
But what many people may not realise is that it can be used without Shopify.
Oberlo has features that allow you to upload, list, and manage products.
It also contains analytics to track product performance and pricing, which is helpful for setting and monitoring profit margins.
Oberlo even includes a messaging system that allows you to communicate with customers to answer their questions or provide product updates.
Integrations with payment processors provide a simple way to process orders, and Oberlo integrates with ShippingEasy and Postmates to make shipping easy.
Additionally, Oberlo’s supply chain automates many processes, allowing other online store owners to access products more quickly, and helping Oberlo users book cheaper shipping for international orders.
By using Oberlo's built-in features, online store owners can easily tap into the dropshipping market without having to use Shopify.
Those looking to break into the world of online selling can make use of Oberlo’s automated workflows, product tracking analytics, and more, to better understand the entire process from start to finish.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Use Oberlo Without Shopify?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.