Can I Use Shopify For Free?
Yes, you can use Shopify for free! Shopify is a powerful ecommerce platform and it offers a variety of plans to suit your business needs and budget.
With Shopify, you can create beautiful and comprehensive online stores within minutes—all without spending a fortune.
On Shopify’s Basic plan, you get access to all the features and tools necessary to create a successful store.
Shopify’s Basic plan is 100% free to use for 14 days and suitable for businesses starting out or wanting to experiment, giving you ample time to explore all of its features.
After the 14-day free trial, Shopify’s Basic plan costs only $29 per month, making it an attractive and cost-effective choice for business owners.
When you use Shopify for free, you gain access to an array of powerful features such as payment gateways, automated tax calculations, professional themes, and unlimited products.
Also, you get 24/7 support in case you face any issue.
You also get access to various apps and plugins that allow you to customize your store and add extra features.
Moreover, with Shopify you can take advantage of SEO tools to help you reach a wider audience and create content campaigns to boost your store’s visibility.
Overall, Shopify is a great option if you want to create an ecommerce store.
You can use it for free for 14 days and see how it works with your business.
After that, you can upgrade to a more suitable plan depending on your business needs.
In addition, Shopify’s free plans also include their Knowledge Base and 24/7 support, so you can get help anytime.
So, yes, you can use Shopify for free and then upgrade as your business grows.
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
Shopify is an online platform that makes it easy to set up a successful and powerful online store.
The platform makes online selling easy with powerful designs, secure payments, and integrated shipping and marketing tools.
The good news is that you are able to use Shopify for free.
The free plan on Shopify is the perfect solution for entrepreneurs who are just starting out and want to dip their toes in the world of online business.
You will be able to get access to Shopify’s basic features, such as the ability to set up an online store, unlimited products, and three staff accounts.
Shopify also gives you a comprehensive marketing package, where you can access useful advice and recommendations on how to market your store.
You'll also be able to get access to Shopify's payment gateways, which you can use to accept payments.
However, keep in mind that free accounts will have Shopify's basic payment fees applied, which could have a significant effect on how much you make.
Nevertheless, with such a great array of features, you might find that the free plan is the perfect way to start your own online business.
With Shopify, you can get started for free, allow yourself to become familiar with the platform, and then upgrade to the paid plans if you want more features and better payment options.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Use Shopify For Free?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.