Can I Use Shopify Internationally?
Yes, you can use Shopify internationally.
The platform works in nearly every country, accepting payments in over 130 currencies and providing over 50 different payment methods.
This makes it easy to operate an online business across the globe, without having to worry about customer payments.
The Shopify platform is set up in a way that makes it easy to set up international store preferences, such as setting up specific shipping rates, tax requirements, and currency changes.
For customers, Shopify's user experience makes it easy to shop in multiple currencies.
Shopify offers an auto-currency feature which detects what country a user is browsing from and adjusts the store's prices to match that country's currency.
This makes shopping experiences seamless for customers no matter where they're located.
Shopify also makes it easier to sell and manage goods across multiple countries by offering international selling options.
Merchants can manage their inventory and shipping across multiple locations.
If a customer in another country is interested in purchasing a product, all the merchant needs to do is activate international shipping.
Shopify also offers an array of built-in shipping providers which makes it easy to find a shipping option that works for the merchant's business.
Overall, Shopify is a great ecommerce platform for international businesses.
It's easy to set up, has a variety of payment and shipping options, and it's user-friendly for customers.
It's no wonder why it's one of the most popular ecommerce tools around the world.
Related Shopify tutorials:
- Shopify log in: How to login the right way
- How to change your domain name on Shopify
- How to upload a sitemap to Shopify
- How to add a product to Shopify the right way
- How to change collection URL in Shopify
- How to create a drop-down menu in Shopify
- How to create a collection in Shopify
- How to add a blog to Shopify
- How to add meta tags to Shopify
- How to remove powered by Shopify
- How to add users to Shopify
- How to add a logo to Shopify
- How to edit the order confirmation email in Shopify
- How to turn off the Shopify abandoned cart email
- How to hide products on Shopify
- How to duplicate your Shopify theme
- How to add custom CSS in Shopify
- How to add an order fulfillment center to Shopify
- How to create a custom section in Shopify
- How to add notes in Shopify
- Shopify pricing plans - A Guide to Shopify Fees
- What is Shopify?
- What is MyShopify?
Shopify is an online platform and shopping cart software provider that allows businesses to build and manage an online store.
Shopify is unique in that it supports multiple languages, currencies, and payment gateways, allowing it to be used for international transactions.
By using a variety of localized features, Shopify enables merchants to target customers from different countries without needing to worry about cultural and language differences.
Shopify also handles transaction fees and other country-specific rules, ensuring that sellers are compliant with local laws.
It provides access to over 70 local payment options from around the world, including Stripe, Amazon Pay, and Paypal.
Shopify also boasts extensive security measures that protect merchants and customers alike when they are conducting transactions across borders.
Finally, Shopify makes it easy for Upgraders to use multiple stores and customize their stores with localized themes, fonts, and currency formats.
In sum, Shopify is an ideal choice for businesses that wish to expand internationally.
With its intuitive interface, expansive payment options, and robust security features, Shopify is a perfect platform for merchants wanting to sell their products, services, and digital downloads globally.
To summarize we've briefly covered:
- Can I Use Shopify Internationally?
- A list of the best eCommerce books for beginners
- Best books to learn SEO
- Best social media marketing books
- Best Shopify SEO Apps
- Why social proof is important
- How to get easy backlinks
- What is personalized direct mail?
- Shopify v WordPress
- Share this post, every little helps.
- Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and tricks to help boost sales.
Additional Shopify Resources
With Shopify being one of the largest eCommerce platforms on the market means you’ll never be short of resources to learn how to build a profitable eCommerce business.
Kanteneo aims to be the best Shopify blog on the market, but you may require additional resources to help you on that journey. Below we’ve listed a top-selling Shopify book by Veronica Jeans to help you learn how to launch a profitable business.